Frequently Asked Questions
On site at Tanyard Ochard
- Tanyard Orchard Booking Confirmation / Order Number
- A reusable water bottle
- Wellies or sturdy boots
- A warm jumper (it can get cold at night)
- Sun tan lotion
- Enough change of clothes in case you get wet
- Medical info (if you have any allergies or medical conditions)
- Medication if required
- ID for Glastonbury: The Glastonbury Festival website states the following: – Original ID documents (not photocopies) are needed for: Hospitality tickets, Challenge 21, Lead Booker for coach packages, Sunday tickets – Photocopy of ID is okay if a child is under 12 but looks older – Standard public ticket – no ID required as photo on ticket
- Bags for dirty clothes
- Mark valuables with house name and postcode so it can be posted back to you
- Too much stuff so you can’t take it home again- Luckily we provide your accommodation so that’s one less thing to carry!
- Please don’t bring gazebos – they take up valuable tent space in the campsites plus an awful lot of them get left behind.
- Only food and alcohol for personal consumption can be brought onsite
- Excess packaging – if you purchase something new for the Festival, please remove all the excess packing at home, before you arrive
- Please don’t bring anything in a glass bottle, it will be confiscated if found
- You may be searched at the entrance for any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner – which will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may also be searched and face eviction. No portable laser equipment or pens are permitted
- NO animals (except registered guide dogs), sound systems, generators, sky lanterns or kites, unauthorised fireworks, or wax flares. We also have a no BBQ rule on site.
- Persons using fireworks will be evicted from site and materials confiscated. No unauthorised tape recorders, professional film or video equipment are allowed onsite. Cameras for personal use are welcome
- Sound systems
- Flying or filming with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs, or so-called drones) is not allowed on site before, during or after the Festival – and is prohibited by law. We have a working site and the safety of our guests and staff is paramount
- No Drugs, dangerous substances or Nitrous oxide (laughing gas).
Arrival information can be found on the confirmation email.
Our Check-in area will be located at the entrance to our field and from there our on-site staff will show you to your accommodation.
- You bring your booking reference with you.
- You arrive within the check-in opening times stated on the arrivals instructions page
All our accommodations are pre-allocated to each individual booking prior to your arrival and will be reserved for you no matter what day you arrive at the festival.
For Glastonbury Festival 2024, Tanyard Orchard will be open to guests from Wednesday 26th June at Midday until our latest checkout time of Midday on Monday 1st July.
No not far at all, we will even transport your luggage to your room.
Check-in is NOT open 24 hours. Usual check-in times are 8am – 12 midnight. However late arrivals will be guided to their accommodation by our security but would be required to check-in more formally in the morning.
Sorry, but we do not allow pets within the campsite (except registered guide dogs – with prior arrangement).
Bookings and festival
Yes you can move in and out of Glastonbury Festival easily.
Sorry, but for security reasons and so that we can control the use of the services provided within our field, only people who book accommodation will be allowed on site. Wristbands will be issued to identify Tanyard Orchard guests.
You can make a booking from anywhere in the world. Please enter your home address as we may need to verify it with you if making any amendments to your booking.
You can pay by debit or credit card or by bank transfer at the time of making your booking.
We accept 50% deposit but the remaining balances are due before 1st April 2024.
We do not post out any tickets for you to check-in to your tent. We will email you a booking confirmation with your booking reference number that you will need with you to check-in to your accommodation. Please check your spam/bulk/junk/quarantine email folders for your confirmation email.
Parking is inclusive with every booking.